15 Jan Executive, Inventory
- Monitor, maintain stock in/out, stock accuracy, stock aging and management.
- Plan, coordinate, conduct company wide stock take.
- Handle motorcycle parts and components supply and delivery operation from local vendors.
- Ensure worker discipline for part uploading/unpacking/deliver consistently to production line.
- Understand, implement and comply to QMS ISO 9001 & EMS ISO 14001 procedures and requirement.
- Ensure practice of 5S & safety in the store.
- Study and implement improvement plan for efficiency of store management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in any filed.
- Preferable at least 2 years working experience and has knowledge in Inventory Management will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Words, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to converse well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to work for long hours.