10 Sep Back End Developer, IT
- Compile and analyse data, processes and codes to troubleshoot the problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front end developers and other team members to establish objectives.
- Design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Provide training, help and support other team member.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant field of study.
- Understand specific languages such as Java, PHP, Python and operation system are required.
- Strong understanding in web and mobile API development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Preferable has experience in data migration, transformation, scripting, offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.