15 Jan Executive, IT
- Monitoring and maintaining company's computer systems and networks.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting cases related to network equipment.
- Diagnosing any other hardware of software faults.
- Solve technical issues either in person or over the phone.
- Installation & configuration of company's computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Logging help-desk cases in timely fashion.
- Set-up system or fix a fault according to instruction, either in written or in diagram form.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Basic to intimidate skills in networking.
- Proficient in Windows Client Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge in Windows Servers Operating Systems.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office and PC fixing.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.