1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Buloh.
4. Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
1. Carry out time study of the production process
2. Assist engineer and implement overall new projects according to schedule
3. Design jigs, hangers, racks and etc for new model preparation according to the overall schedule
4. Coordinate, follow up on the project and parts development, verify process and tooling
5. Ensure every new model trial are smooth before running mass production by production members
6. Any other task assigned by Management from time to time