14 Jan Technical Assistant
- To assist in new model development & existing model localization or any cost down activity.
- To conduct vehicle sampling & activities relating to compliance with motorcycle production with ECE Regulations.
- Assist in market claim investigation
- Troubleshoot quality problem and carry out improvement activities
- Diploma in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- 1 to 2 years relevant working experience preferably those with hands-on mechanic works experience. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of motorcycle operations and related processes is required
- Understand and able to handle measurement tools/instrument.
- Candidate must have B2 license and at least 2 years of motorcycle riding experience.
- Computer literate (Mics. Office - Words, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to speak and write in BM and English