05 Mar Executive, Marketing
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Have general technical knowledge in motorcycle and some working experience in relevant field is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Words, Excel and Power Point
- Able to converse well in English and B.Malaysia.
- Preferable in Mandarin speaking.
- Able to travel outstation and overseas where and when needed.
- Willing to work long hours including weekends.
- To plan, coordinate and execute all promotional events undertaken by the department.
- Organize and arrange for all promotional activities for the Malaysian Cub Prix races.
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, and partners in coordinating these events.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of Department's Assets.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the company Management.