15 Jan Executive, Sales
- Assist to achieve overall part sales objectives and targets are met as a whole for each financial year.
- To ensure well market coverage and servicing of part dealers.
- Assist to process overall claim from dealers concerned. Claims could be due to shortage, price discrepancies, product defector wrong colour.
- Responsible for running counter sales section in efficiently and effectively manner.
- Assist on sales planning matter on proposing nett price for competitive parts and aged stock disposal to interested dealers.
- Prepare sales report for overall for overall parts department performance on weekly basis.
- Assist and coordinate on production of new parts catalogue.
- To achieve company sales target of Yamaha merchandise and apparels thru new products development and sales planning.
- To carry out other task that assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialising in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Knowledge in the inventory software system and able to read market and prepare sales forecast.
- Able to understand customer requirements and with good follow-up.
- Proficient in Mandarin speaking will be added advantage.