1. Supervise the outlet and make sure daily business operation runs smoothly.
2. Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and drinks; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks.
3. Organize the kitchen and do food preparation to streamline cooking and meal presentation.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepares and sells coffee/drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks.
- Prepare foods to be cooked in accordance with recipes.
- Maintains inventories.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment.
- Maintain food and beverage quality according to standard operating procedure.
- Minimum SPM level
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience & 2 years barista experiences with good coffee art making skill
- Possess leadership & people skill
- Experience in new café set up will be an added advantage