10 Aug Manager, Motorsports
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Have general technical knowledge in motorcycle and some working experience in relevant field is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to converse well in English and B.Malaysia.
- Able to travel outstation and overseas where and when needed.
- Willing to work long hours including weekends.
- Oversee all matters related to Motorsports activities sanctioned by Company and prepare Mid-Term Plans for such activities keeping in line with company's goal and objectives.
- Plan and execute Motorsports activities in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to achieve prescribed goals and target.
- Liaise with Company's Motorsports sponsors to ensure that they are kept informed of the race developments and also to organize regular dialogs with them to discuss related matters.
- Coordinate and communicate with all Company-sponsored teams their goals and targets and hold regular reviews for each of the teams.
- Attend all racing activities that the company has contracted to participate in.
- Organize comprehensive training activities for FIM ARRC riders in order to be competitive in the said races.
- Carry out any other duties by Company from time to time.