Yamaha Safety Road Science
Hong Leong Yamaha Motor Sdn Bhd.(HLYM)(Co. no:46829-P), a company incorporated in Malaysia in 1978, is a joint venture between Hong Leong Industries Bhd and Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd , Japan.
Therefore, the YSRS programme organized by Hong Leong Yamaha Motor fully complements the Government’s initiative to further promote riding safety. The YSRS programme is divided into two sessions, one on theory and the other on the practical usage of the motorcycle. The target audience are Factory workers, College & University students.
A corporate social responsibility initiative in support of Road Safety Campaign
Q & A
Scope of Certification
- Manufacturing & Sales of Motorcycles and Parts
- Provision of After Sales Service of Motorcycles
HLYM operating at 35 acres premises in Sungai Buloh, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia, is the licensed manufacturer of Yamaha Motorcycles in Malaysia
In pursuance of our mission, HLYM recognizes the need for environmental protection, and is fully committed to:
- Fulfill compliance obligations including relevant environmental legislation and corporate requirements.
- Conserve the natural resources and prevent pollution from significant environmental aspects.
- Continual improvement of our environmental management programmes by setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets periodically.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our employees.
- Develop and manufacture products for customer life improvement and in harmony with nature.
- Promote awareness by communicating this policy to all our employees and stakeholders.
Free Maintenance 15 Point Check