||:||Manager, Finance & Administration|
- Lead in the daily operations of the department.
- Plan & organize department’s services.
- Manage and report financial performance of company.
- Develop Financial Plans, Budgets & Forecasts.
- Ensure compliance with Group’s Financial Governance policies.
- Provide insight financial operating issues & tactical & strategic analyses.
- Manage and develop employee.
- Awareness & Practice Group policies.
- Tax planning and compliance.
- Treasury and Foreign Exchange Management.
- Liaise with auditors and prepare statutory reports.
- Candidate must be a MIA member and possess at least a Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA .
- Candidates must have at least 6 years of working experiences.
- Familiar with manufacturing costing and ERP system.
- Good business acumen and strong financial knowledge.
- Positive attitude, fast, meticulous and committed
- Able to work independently as well as adapt to a team work environment
- Able to communicate with all levels of management
- Able to handle ad-hoc situation and meet tight deadlines