- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Assist the Sales Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the branch.
- Achieve the KRA set out for the fiscal year in terms of market share, sales target, Yamalube, YGP and settlement days.
- Assist in the collection of amounts due, warranty parts and damage claims and timely renewal of collaterals by dealers.
- Assist H/O in surveys, market intelligence, and feedback.
- Assist in regional promotions and to collaborate with dealers on promotional activities.
- Ensure compliance and enforcement of the Star Shop policies.
- Identify any potential dealers or untapped areas with big potential to grow.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by management from time to time